SC - Pig parts - OOP, OT

Marcus Antaya mjantaya at home.com
Wed Apr 4 10:28:02 PDT 2001

Getting very far off topic now, but if you are at all interested in
revolting candy, try going to www.badcandy.com

these guys have taken the ultimate sacrifice for their fellow man and tested
these things to that you don't have to.

Gyric

P.S. The comments and reviews are funny as hell and well worth a read.