SC - Pig parts - OOP, OT

KallipygosRed@aol.com KallipygosRed at aol.com
Wed Apr 4 11:31:33 PDT 2001

What a fascinating non-fact.  Cucumber derives from the Middle English (1100
- - 1500) word "cucomer," derived from Old French derived from Latin.  Very
prescient of our ancestor to have a word for something they didn't know.

That should take care of the documentation and I think Rumpolt has a recipe
for cucumber salad, which should take care of the recipe.  Come to think of
it, I think cucumbers are mentioned in Pliny.

Bear