SC - Free association!

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 12:46:39 PDT 2001

Whimper, I really REALLY would like to go to this, but even if I could afford a
trip to Grimfells I have duties that day in Los Angeles.

How about cucumbers as the theme ingredient?  That would shut down the
"cucumbers aren't period" misinformation-spreaders.  Could make for some [ahem]
interesting sotelties.  <evile grynne>

Selene
Iron Chef Altavia
selene at earthlink.net