SC - Pig parts - OOP, OT - now tomato leaves

sdrake steldr at home.net
Wed Apr 4 14:01:29 PDT 2001

Olwen wrote:

While I really really enjoyed the pictures, I am only wishing they had
identified the people.  Having never seen most of the folks on this list, I
can only guess.

Thanks for sharing though.  And again, congratulations to you two.
==========
OH!
Good point.
 Let me sum up:
Photos and captions are by Lady Elspeth Grizel of Dunfort

Pic 1  - Hauviette in the center (of course) and her Laurel, Mistress Dulcinea
to the right of King Edmund in the red gown with gray Spanish surcote

>From left to right front:
Mistress Rosamund Beauvisage (in burgundy), Mistress Gwyneth Banfhidhleir (in
teal) (that's me), Mistress Priscilla the Hun (aka PT Hun - in burgundy
brocade)

The royal court: Prince Bardolph, THL Clarissa (Dragon Herald), Queen Kateryn,
King Edmund, Princess Brigh, Baroness Genevieve - new Baroness of White Waters.

Mistress Priscilla did the cockscombs caps for the Von Metten family and
associates. She's in the 5th picture down. I'm to her left.

6th picture down is Mistress Hauviette, the blurry fellow in the Gold tunic is
Finn Jarl Herjolfson (Pennsic 30 autocrat), and the folks surrounding them are
more of Johann's "family."

Hope this helps!
, M. Gwyneth