SC - OT-Peeps

Steve s.mont at verizon.net
Wed Apr 4 23:54:48 PDT 2001

Ras wrote:
>The translated recipe occurs in  Cariadoc's 'Collection of Medieval and
>Renaissance Cookbooks, Volume II in the Book of the Beloved. It is walnut
>based.

Thank you, Ras. I have that set. I've glanced through it, but with
two volumes of a multitude of cookbooks, i can't remember every
recipe. I'll go look again.

>I have posted my redaction of the recipe to this list several times. Perhaps
>someone more organized than I  can  post it again or perhaps Stefan has put
>it in his Flore-thingy. Otherwise I will  try to find it but can't promise
>when.

I remember you discussing it. I'll look at back messages to see if i
have your recipe...  i only have a little over a year's worth of
messages because my old hard drive died October 1999...

I figured it would be good to make and take to an event, as a switch
from the modern kind.

Anahita