SC - Running an Inn???

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Fri Apr 6 04:37:17 PDT 2001

> slavery. Of course, he also mentioned that the article said nothing =
> about the misery of the animals that would suffer through HMD.

*shrug* I was startled when I realized that hundreds of animals both sick and well are
being disposed of, and animals are being allowed to fall ill from this disease,
and the reason given is because vaccination would ruin Britain's trade status.

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at mail.browser.net
"He cooks eternally, imperturbably, suspended in the chaos of which the
Master interprets the meaning..." Kipling, "With the Night Mail"