SC - OT-OOP But VERY funny!

Tom Bilodeau tirloch at cox.rr.com
Thu Apr 5 09:37:48 PDT 2001

- --part1_c8.12cb6fa3.27fdf88b_boundary

In a message dated 4/5/01 6:03:46 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
melcnewt at netins.net writes:

> I don't eat rabbit either, wasn't real whoopie on Deer meat either, until we
> had one given us. If you don't want to eat a animal that is your choice. I
> don't like veggies either but Vegans don't harrass me about it.

I actually have another standing on it, from having once lived in Alaska and
been on moose hunts: I have no problems with anyone wanting to eat
anything...as long as they eat. I can't abide *trophy* hunters who take a
portion of the beast, and use nothing else. I know the Indians of Alaska use
all of the moose, including bone...and a moose will feed a family of six for
five months. So, my only gripe is against people who hunt for heads  or horns
and leave the rest to rot. I have fed Vegans ("no meat, dairy, or fish...not
even tuna"), Meat Eaters ("I'm at the top of the food chain for a reason"),
Wheat/Egg Avoiders ("so high in cholesterol or makes me fat"), Green Avoiders
("I don't like green. I just don't"), and Neandrathals ("yes, its a lovely
feast, where's the ketchup?"). I don't have problems with any constraints
anyone puts on what they eat, as long as they don't force those constraints
on me or are rude about my own choices. Like I said, the only one that really
bothers me, and may elict comment are the Trophyites ("Ewww, eat bear, how
disgusting? But the head makes a nice hat rack, eh?").

Lars

- --part1_c8.12cb6fa3.27fdf88b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ff80c0"><FONT  COLOR="#800080" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Collage" LANG="0">In a message dated 4/5/01 6:03:46 AM US Mountain Standard Time,