SC - Bidding for Feast

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 10:38:52 PDT 2001

> > You have a right to complain about people hassling you. You do not have a
> > right to complain about what other people don't eat UNLESS they are
> > hassling you to not
> > eat it too.
> Ah, don't be sensitive about it on the list, guys. I always think of this as
> being more of a conversation. Some people get longwinded on their opinions, I
> know I do from time to time. "G" was just expressing his....and various views
> on that subject that had been discussed. No harm, no foul.

And I was expressing my view about the people who had hassled me about not eating rabbit.
Gyric went out of his way to become one of the people who hassle others about not eating
rabbit. I am expressing my view that people who use the excuse that 'some vegetarians
hassle me about eating cute things' as an excuse to be obnoxious about others NOT eating
cute things are just as bad.

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at mail.browser.net
"He cooks eternally, imperturbably, suspended in the chaos of which the
Master interprets the meaning..." Kipling, "With the Night Mail"