SC - Re: Not eating cute furry animals

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Thu Apr 5 14:17:50 PDT 2001

> Then again. The current King of the East wants meat and potatoes at every
> feast. I wonder what creative reactions he will get? My preferred one is a
> subtlety of some kind in the shape of a baked potato... or bringing in
> one, solitary baked potato, on a silver salver, and having it ritually and
> publically tasted for poisonousness. ;)

Oops. My bad, I've come unstuck in time again: the royal with the potato
fetish is not our current King, Andreas, but the current Prince. (By the
next time I deal with Royalty-- helping Sarah with the all-singing,
all-dancing, cast of thousands, filmed-on-location dayboard from Ben
Hur that we are doing for Crown Tourney, the Royal in question will be
king.)

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at mail.browser.net
"He cooks eternally, imperturbably, suspended in the chaos of which the
Master interprets the meaning..." Kipling, "With the Night Mail"