SC - Not eating cute furry animals

Glenda Robinson glendar at compassnet.com.au
Thu Apr 5 18:25:39 PDT 2001

Sorry all...

My Knight's name (full) is Ritter Landgraff Ziegfreid Gunter von Wieselberg.

When he created his household, we became the Wiesel household.

The wiesel's are one of the major houses in Ealdormere and have a certain
reputation, esp. around Melee (one of our weekend war practices....grin)

That's about it...nothing sinester.

Gyric