SC - Cucumbers and the SCA

lilinah@earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 6 00:39:54 PDT 2001

 > niccolo difrancesco
> (I'm not certain about cukes one way or the other myself, but never really thought about it or stopped to gather info . . . yet)

Well, there is this small file in the FOOD-VEGETABLES section of the
Florilegium:
cucumbers-msg      (9K) 12/27/00    Medieval and period cucumbers. Recipes.

As that is only a recently created file, it is also possible that there
is other period cucumber evidence scattered in other files there.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net