SC - Indonesian style Spiced Peanuts - OP

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Apr 6 13:48:28 PDT 2001

Having seen the lovely conversations  the original email I sent caused
let me first off say that I am sorry.  I was merely stating my opinion
and that was all.  As far as I am concerned I never really wanted to
argue or anything I just wanted to toss  out  my opinion.  I have and am
enjoying reading the rest of the discussions and replies.  However
please understand that I really speak with uhmm I'd say zero authority
as far as period or not goes as  I generally turn to those who know
better than I.  If it turns out that that person was wrong then I will
say, "oops I goofed" and keep on trucking along... so anyways that was
all.
Have a great day folks
Nicholas