SC - 'Nefs' on eBay

grizly@mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 7 07:59:51 PDT 2001

Not to mention, only the spoons are signed buy the flaunted artist, one
nef is brass plated with silver [the 'norge' one, the other is silver,
they are not a marched set, and the spoons are not of the same style as
the nefs ...

Going on as a generic appraisal, I might go as far as $10 US each for
the spoons [the rough going price for relatively modern sterling salt
spoons] and possibly $25 US for the silver nef, and maybe $15 for the
plate nef. Even at that price, the set is not particularly desirable as
UlfR pointed out, they are tourist crap at best. Not to mention that
last price I saw victorian silver nefs of that size going for from a
respectable american company at auction was $15 to $25 dollars, and
these are nothing special.
margali
I knew growing up with a mother that was an antique dealer was useful
for something ;-)
- --

MarilynTraber at FictionForest.com
HTTP://WWW.FictionForest.com