SC - Food allergies

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Sat Apr 7 12:40:13 PDT 2001

In a message dated 4/7/2001 3:02:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tsersen at nni.com
writes:

> North of the Mason Dixon line, too.  Only way I've ever seen 'em was
>  roasted.  I would like to try them boiled, though!
>
>  -Magdalena
Malady, show up in my section of Atlantia, especially in the summer, and I
can guarantee you a full measure of them, saving those I eat myself <G>

I've never known a really bad year for peanuts, hopefully this one will not
prove that I can be wrong.

Corwyn

Corwyn

We need justice. We need toleration, honesty and moral courage. These are
modern virtues without which we cannot hope to control the forces science has
let loose among us. --I.A.R. Wylie