SC - Reverse documentation (Was Cucumbers and the SCA)

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Sat Apr 7 15:03:59 PDT 2001

In my defense, I was just tired and foot sore, not low blood sugary for
once.
And when I figured out that Randall hadn't eaten anything since breakfast, I
convinced him to eat something.

- -Cassea

Lainie wrote:
> 2 weeks ago after having been in the feast kitchen for 5 hours, the
> feastocrat (suffering from low blood sugar to boot) suddenly chimed in
with
> the idea....
> "And today on Iron Chef Medieval, the special ingredient is: Lentils."
> We were very close to rolling on the floor helplessly.

But they were yummy!

You cooks need to learn to take better care of yourselves. If Aunty
'Lainie has to do it you won't like it...