SC - Re: SC-Food choices and baklava

Barbara Sall socha at epix.net
Sun Apr 8 16:38:11 PDT 2001

Jenne Heise wrote:
> It's not the current king, but the
> current Heir, who will take the throne Easter week, who put in the Royal
> whims that all feasts should have meat and potatoes. (The whims were
> published in the April Pikestaff.)

Hmmm. I wouldn't have thought HG Hanse would do this either. I know his
tastes run to the... um... extremely safe, but this is more than I
expected. I mean it's not like we're that other Kingdom... er... that
one. You know. The one with the... well, okay. We all know what I'm
talking about.

I wonder if this is going to be one of those "third reign" kind of
reigns... <sigh>

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy