SC - sweet potatoes

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 06:51:23 PDT 2001

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Oh, and the company is Dean Foods Company, Green Bay WI. I think
> that's north of the Mason Dixon line. :-)

That's okay. Pace Foods, they of the "Whah, this stuff [unnamed
low-quality salsa] 's made in New York City!" ad campaign, is owned by
Campbell Soups, of Camden, New Jersey. I wonder if my threat to spill
the beans in a more public setting had anything to do with my not seeing
that ad anymore. Probably not. They may still use it outside of New York.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com