SC - Re: speaking of peanuts

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 9 07:11:49 PDT 2001

Although I was not at Court (not on site at the time) I arrived to many
excited voices with news I thought I would share with the list.  In the
words of our Baroness Ekaterina;

"Greetings Bright Hills from Ekaterina, Baroness of Bright Hills.

     Good gentles all, Coronation Court brought Bright Hills more
recognition of a most positive sort.  Her Majesty, Emer, in the last Court
did award all the members of the Bright Hills Cooks Guild who provided food
or service at the Queen's Tea held at Atlantia's Fall Crown Tourney with The
Silver Nautilus.  Her words of praise were kind, very complimentary and
quite overwhelming. She compared the Tea a sumptuous feast.
      I have the medallions for those of you who assisted and I will bring
them to the next Cook's Guild meeting on April 21."

Congratulations to any on this list that participated at this Queens Tea and
recieved this award.

As for me, I am humbled.
Olwen