SC - RE:request to all members

Michael Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Tue Apr 10 07:20:27 PDT 2001

> It sounds like a situation in which you can't do much, just go with
> the flow. Let me say that cooking rice for 200 is not an easy task
> and takes a long time. Anyone know how long does it take for all
> those gallons and gallons of water to boil?
>
> Anahita

Suggest that the rice be cooked in a large pan in the oven.  It is much
easier, does not burn and stick on the bottom, and does not require constant
attention.   She might even be able to put it in the oven right before
hitting the fencing tourney, and take it out after she's done, providing she
times it right.
Christianna