SC - spanish feast recipes WAS: Almond milk left overs

E. Rain raghead at liripipe.com
Tue Apr 10 08:30:41 PDT 2001

************
[Decker, Margaret] snip
Please don't use fancy background colors on your messages. My machine is a
little off and it is very difficult for me to read and my machine supposedly
handles HTML. I have no idea what it does to othier machines but on my one
at home I get the whole thing twice with a whole bunch of garbage. Please
stick to plain text. Margarite

She wrote in blue letters on a gray background. :)
Thorbjorn

Actually, that's Outlook using the HTML format of the incoming message for
the reply.  Margaret has no training on the software (and little time to
work with it), so she may be thinking that because we have Outlook set to
use plain text that it will respond to HTML messages with plain text.

At home, she's running a version of Eudora that doesn't handle HTML very
well.

Bear