SC - Non-member submission - Chef Pickup lines

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 10 09:52:54 PDT 2001

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, Peters, Rise J. wrote:

> We just finished cooking a feast last weekend.  We were very careful not to
> food poison anyone, but I would not stake anybody's life on the question of
> whether a bit of food went astray, or whether a knife or cutting board was
> washed but not sterilized to its pores.

I'm too interested in this. With a well maintained wooden cutting board,
will washing it in hot (say 60 C) water with normal detergent and a
brush do?

/UlfR

- --
UlfR                                                 parlei-sc at algonet.se
When the need arises -- and it does -- you must be able to shoot your own
dog. Don't farm it out -- that doesn't make it nicer, it makes it worse.
		-- Lazarus Long (R.A. Heinlein)