SC - RE:request to all members

R. Del Boccio serian at qwest.net
Tue Apr 10 11:23:15 PDT 2001

~ "Uh, yeah... I invented Spaghetti-O's."

~ "You're twice as sweet as a creme brulee and less drippy."

~ "Y'know, this hat and apron would look a lot less silly at the foot of

your bed."

~ "Hey good lookin', whatcha got reducing over a low flame until the
sauce is creamy, then pouring the reduction over the already saut=E9ed
veal, adding in a dash of kirsch and flambeing just before
presentation?"

~ "Your eyes are like limpid pools of chicken stock."

~ "Whisk, schmisk. I'll show you how a REAL man fluffs butter."

~ "I know we've just met, but will you marinade me?"

~ "Wanna lick my beater?"

~ "How do you like your eggs? Poached, scrambled, or fertilized?"

~ "Hey, weren't you in my 'Introduction to Melons' class?"

~ "I've made thousands of women cream... of tarragon soup!"

~ "Get the buttah."

~ "One cheeseburger coming up. Would you like a little paradise with
that?

~ "Mmmm, you look good enough to filet but I think I'd rather bone you."

Enjoy!

Kiri