SC - Cordials laurel

Adler, Chris Chris.Adler at westgroup.com
Wed Apr 11 10:16:17 PDT 2001

Olwen the Odd wrote:

> > > you know, I was thinking the exact same thing !!!
> >
> >Ok, what's a Mario Nebbits, are they period, and how do they taste?
> >
> >/UlfR
>
> I thought he was one of the "Monkeys".  Or maybe a computer game icon?
> Olwen

No, that is Super Mario Brother Nesmith you're thinking of, son of the
inventor of Liquid Paper correction fluid, founder of both the Monkees
and co-founder of MTV.

By the way, "Mario" is pronounced as either "Luxury-yacht" or "Mike", in
this case.

Adamantius (not pronounced "Throatwarbler-Mangrove")
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com