SC - New Articles at MKCC!

Jen Conrad tjconrad at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 12 09:47:15 PDT 2001

I participated in the iron chef thing in Myrkfaelinn sort of.  I have
to admit it wasn't my best work.  Too much going on not only that day
but mundanely as well.

I put on the sideboard and also entered the iron chef.  It was fun,
and I would definitely like to do something like it again.

I thought it was great to have a bunch of cooks together doing some
dishes, and was thinking about how it would be neat to do it for a
regular event without the competition.  Especially Kingdom events.

BTW,  I cooked a roast beef from Platina, a tart meat sauce from
Apicius, and Chickpeas from...can't remember the name now it was a
spanish source I think.  I had a different meat/sauce thing planned
but a team from outside our group wanted to enter a pork roast recipe
so I decided to redo mine since I wasn't really in it to win, was
just substituting for a team that couldn't attend.

	Angeline