SC - Livyre Puddings (chicken liver pate)

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 12 13:46:08 PDT 2001

I have checked on RLIN thoroughly and found no
cookbooks connected with Federico de Montefeltro, Duke
of Urbino.  Lots of books on his life, his palace, his
art collection, and a bible that he commissioned.
Nothing about any cookbooks.  Since he was a duke, it
is unlikely that he wrote any.  He may have collected
some, but you will have to be more specific about the
title and I will see if I can find a library with a
copy of it.

Huette