SC - OOP--question on aioli sauce

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Apr 13 20:51:36 PDT 2001

Maire wrote:
>I've come over from the other side (the Miracle Whip lovers), and made
>my first aioli, and it's wonderful.

Yea!!!

>At any rate, since it's made with raw egg
>yolks, how long will it keep?

Dunno, not long... A couple weeks?

>And what all can I put it on, besides the
>cold meat and potatoes suggested in _Joy of Cooking_?

Sandwiches, green salad, potato salad, salad nicoise, tuna salad, any
kind of cooked fish, cold chicken, black beans...

i just had some lemon aioli on some poached salmon... scrumdiddlyumptious.

Sheesh, just about anything except breakfast cereal :-)

Anahita