SC - Not eating cute furry animals

Radigan Leoncouer leoncouer at lycos.com
Sat Apr 14 15:37:18 PDT 2001

Lady Aleska said:
> I thought I'd chip in on the disussion of workshops, etc.
>
> In our section of the Adrian Empire we have quite a few arts workshops and some of our best cooks are the also the best fighters :)  We have culinary, herbal, and brewing arts competitions each month as part of our regular tournaments of skills.

> Some of the workshops we do:

> Traditional Incenses

I have a little bit on this in a file waiting to go in the Florilegium
someday. If anyone one in your group has written an article on this, I'd
love to consider it for the Florilegium.

> I look forward to hearing some of the great ideas you guys have done for future ideas for us to do too :)

Although hardly comprehensive, perhaps some of the classes mentioned in
these files in the CELEBRATIONS AND EVENTS section of the Florilegium
might be of interest:
AS-classes-lst    (59K)  9/27/99    Lists of A&S classes held at past events.

Another good source for ideas would be to get a hold of one or more of
the Pennsic event booklets from previous years. Last year, I believe
Alys said there were 750 classes and this year she hoping for over
one thousand. Since these schedules include a short description of
each class, perhaps this would give you some ideas. These class
descriptions have also been put online these last few years, but I
think the old ones are taken down after the event. I might have
a listing or two from previous years if you want me to look.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net