SC - Anti meat sympathies

Radigan Leoncouer leoncouer at lycos.com
Sat Apr 14 17:18:02 PDT 2001

And thats probably the closest you'll ever come to male genatalia...
It is a source of never ending amusement to me how the pcers, and their adherants in the sca always, when losing a argument resort to attacking the male gender and their sexual organs. Tis the very height of mysandry..but of course since often than not the perp is a female or a vague, bloated,facsimile.
One is not allowed to point out that fact lest one be accused of 'insensitivity', <whatever the bloody hell that load of drek means< or hating women..the accusation of course not being two edged....
- --