SC - Anti meat sympathies

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 14 17:43:03 PDT 2001

 I am moved to agree with you on a few points..most notably religion...however, life experience has taught me that crackpots, however miniscule their number
when extremely vocal wield power and influence far beyond their actual numbers... witness..the  numerous ludicrous bans in California which have sprung up
- -And lets not speak of the vegans undermining most of the sca, in general and here in michigan in particular.  So pardon me if tend to be a bit 'hot' or 'overreactive' on allowing the oderous leaf eaters any voice on what has become my favorite list
- -