SC - Poisonous Tomatoes?

Radigan Leoncouer leoncouer at lycos.com
Sat Apr 14 20:22:13 PDT 2001

 Devon cream.
Has anyone here tried it? Is it as good as the brits allude?
And, can we recreate it here/  I mean, are there period recipes for it?

Also..Plum pudding?  Does anyone know where I can obytain a receipe for doing a more fruity version?
I have come across several..but they were of a  more meaty derivation..an excellent pasty mayhap but not a good dessert.

Leoncouer.

'He fears his fate too much and his desserts are small;
who dares not put it too the touch to win; or lose it all.'

Sr. Athel the Dour
 before the Battle of Crossroads Bridge
- --