SC - Raw Eggs

Irmele von Grünsberg irmele at thebartholomews.com
Sun Apr 15 01:22:10 PDT 2001

Leoncouer declared:
> And thats probably the closest you'll ever come to male genatalia...
> It is a source of never ending amusement to me how the pcers, and their adherants in the sca always, when losing a argument resort to attacking the male gender and their sexual organs.

Hmmm. You weren't at the SCA-Cooks pot luck at the Pennsic before last,
were you?

I seem to remember a number of folks, both male and female going after
Ras' (mutton) balls and attacking them quite ferociously.

For more on how to attack both male and female organs with gusto,
check this file in the FOOD section of the Florilegium:
organ-meats-msg   (85K) 11/ 3/00    Period cooking of organ meats.

And since this seems to be an interest of yours, there is also this
file in the CULTURES section:
eunuchs-msg        (6K)  3/30/00    Eunuchs and castration in period. Referances

:-)
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net