SC - special needs

Audrey Bergeron-Morin audreybmorin at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 00:00:19 PDT 2001

Rovena wrote:
>Our shire birthday is held in a horse pasture.  The only toilets are
>portalets.
>There is no way we could alter the accomodations.

Out here we can rent wheel-chair accessible port-a-potties. These are
useful for all sorts of disabilities, not only wheelchairs, being
lower to the ground, having a wide doorway, and hand rails inside, as
well as a lot more interior space. I'm sure they must cost more than
a regular single, but if you have other people in your shire with
physical problems besides your husband, it might be worth seeing if
they can fit into a budget.

Anahita