SC - re: wolf attacks

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 01:46:14 PDT 2001

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "R. Del Boccio" <serian at qwest.net>

> Ah hah!  I knew I'd heard of one or two heavy fighters in
> chairs!!! And it seems you had a good teacher as well.  You
> are another person of varied interests as well - cooking,
> fighting, etc.  Many more activities are adaptable than
> people imagine.
> Serian

Yes it does suprise many people what can be adapted with a bit a patence,
practice,
and a bit of brain work. Yes also to having a good teacher(s) I single out
Sir Kief cause he provided that attitude adustment, but the official list is
long and and the number of white belts and masters at arms, pointy hats,
huscarls and fyrdmen and many many men at arms would take a long time to
read thru. When i started back inthe chair no one EVER said NO. Some didnt
think it would work and even questioned the safety of myself and others...
but even they pitched in and offered up ideas to make it work.

Now if i could just find a way to overcome the height of those commercial
stoves in many of the kitchens i work in when cooking and helping cook
feasts ( that wouldnt be in the way of others in the kitchen).

Tristan