SC - Anti meat sympathies

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Mon Apr 16 05:26:01 PDT 2001

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Back it off right now.
This handicapped fat housewife happens to be one of the least
defenseless people you don't want to meet in a dark alley. I have
survived active abuse and stalking. I do shoot to kill. I live on
a farm and I bloody well know where my meat comes from.

I am getting pretty offended by the overall tone of a number of
your posts. You seem to spend an awful lot of time trashing
people and ideas out. Behave or shut up.

margali--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Quote Starts Here:
So in all due candor mi'lord corwyn just because your particular
patch of
suburban bliss..doe'snt currently have a pack trotting down the
strip picking
off the occassional brat or overweight housewife..

Your current ranking on the food chain is not as incontestable as
your soft,
suburban exsistence has
led you to beileve.  Step into a forest, marshland,
wetlands, wildzone, or puddle and you might find your
self becoming a meal...
And thats probably the closest you'll ever come to male
genatalia...
It is a source of never ending amusement to me how the pcers, and
their
adherants in the sca always, when losing a argument resort to
attacking the male
gender and their sexual organs. Tis the very height of
mysandry..but of course
since often than not the perp is a female or a vague,
bloated,facsimile.
One is not allowed to point out that fact lest one be accused of
'insensitivity', <whatever the bloody hell that load of drek
means< or hating
women..the accusation of course not being two edged....
- --

Methinks..Milord that you obviously have a more pressing need of
those two
sections..and possibly a more than...CULINARY interest in the
- -ingesting- shall
we say? Of male genitalia.
- --