SC - Re: special needs

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 15:17:24 PDT 2001

Good morning all.  I was going through some of the local baronial list mail
and there has been a discussion on loaner garb and Baroness Izzie sent a
missive inviting folks to her house for a sewing party.  I just wanted to
share this one line from her message;

"Let me know if you're coming so we know how much food to get, and if you
have any dietery retrictions."

No.  She in not (yet) a member of our cooks guild here in Bright Hills.  My
point is; she thought and cared enough to ask.  I'd say that's pretty cool
and I just wanted to share with you all.
Olwen