SC - Food safety

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 11:28:45 PDT 2001

> I have always been told that predators don't taste very good. They are
supposed to be tough, and "strong tasting".

They eat cats and dogs somewhere in Asia, and even if they're not really as
predator as they were because they don't need to hunt their food anymore,
they are still predators.
They probably don't taste too bad if there are some cultures eating them
regularly.

Although that doesn't give us anything about how a bear would taste, or a
crocodile (ask Crocodile Dundee, I saw the ad for the new movie
yesterday...)