SC - The one legged fighters praises.

James R. May robmay at home.com
Mon Apr 16 19:28:03 PDT 2001

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Radigan Leoncouer" <leoncouer at lycos.com>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 12:29 PM
Subject: Re: SC - Not eating cute furry animalsy

> actually I was referring to an earlier missive, whereby the writer stated
that his father/uncle
> tacked LIVE rabbits to a door/wall BEFORE performing
> the...shall we say: 'Coup De grace?'

That would be my husband -- not all of his family are what I would consider
to be civilized; I hear more strange stories about the side of family from
which this uncle comes from. Mainly about this uncle, whom I am glad never
to have had the chance to meet.
<serious shiver>
Anyways, since he saw this disgraceful behavoir, he's been unable to eat
rabbit or hare, which I can perfectly understand.

Beatrix of Tanet