Dansk kogebog A: haerrae salsae (was: SC - On topic)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Apr 17 08:55:02 PDT 2001

Why should someone wonder more about the merit of someone
just because they may have to do something differently?  Do
not all people get ideas and assistance from those who know
more about something than they?  This issue sets two
different standards - one for most people, one for those who
are perceived as less able.  perhaps people have not thought
about the issue in this light.
Respectfully,
Lady Serian