SC - RE: Special needs

Brian L. Rygg or Laura Barbee-Rygg rygbee at montana.com
Tue Apr 17 14:17:51 PDT 2001

Congratters!  I'd love to see the modern-style recipes for
the stuff you made (maybe off-list, since it's not food? Or
is it posted somewhere?).

I had every intention of sending along some feedback and
suggestions, but only got as far as printing off the
translations you had blanks in when another wave of chaos
hit.  But soon, I promise!  I wasn't ignoring you!

Dana/Ximena