SC - special needs

Rovena rovena at softdisk.com
Tue Apr 17 15:43:27 PDT 2001

'Lainie wrote:
>I just wanted to give a brief report of the feast last weekend, in the
>Shire of GlynDwfn, Pr. of Summits, K. of An Tir (Ashland/Medford
>Oregon). Seumas (James), who is my very favorite tall fuzzy person, was
>head cook. The event was a Hocktide, one of Glyn Dwfn's traditional
>events. As it fell the day before Easter, James decided to do a Lenten
>meal,

If Seamus can say what recipes he used, i'm interested in:

>something that looked hoorid but was primarily mooshed dates

>pies that were filled with apples/pears/figs/raisins

>soup of turnip and I think apples

I'm working on the menu for the Boar Hunt again this coming December.
I don't want to cook the same meal i did last year, even if it was
darn tasty.

People seem happy with the roast pork legs and sausages, but i'm
thinking of replacing one of them with a pork brawn... After our list
discussions, i think that goose will not be possible.

Anahita