SC - RE: Special needs

Rovena rovena at softdisk.com
Tue Apr 17 16:19:51 PDT 2001

lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:

> Adamantius wrote:
> >Laura C. Minnick wrote:
> >  > There were also some pies that were filled with
> >>  apples/pears/figs/raisins, and they were popular.
> >
> >Yes, but were they subdivided into little squares, or were they shaped
> >like ravioli? ;  )
>
> What i want to know is, did they have non-pareils, you know,
> sprinkles, on top, and were they heated in the toaster, err, i mean
> on the grill...

*Ahem!*
Like I said- they were pies. In a trap, in pans (straight-sided cake
pans instead of standard American pie-pans. I don't know if that was on
purpose or not). And teh top was dusted with what appeared to be
cinnamon sugar.

And FYI- PopTarts are what you sneak into camp Sunday morning with the
funnies!

'Lainie
who has been known to curry favor and events on long weekends with
cherry PopTarts and Dilbert!