SC - "Fake" ypocras

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Apr 18 00:01:11 PDT 2001

Morgan said:
> I had also been asked to provide two breakfasts and a lunch for the various Royalty present (HRM Ansteorra, TRH Ansteorra, HRM Calontir) and their entourages.  Total cost for those was $72.41, giving a grand total of $460.70 (there were some non-food items included in the receipts) for the weekend. <

I know we've discussed this topic on this list before. Maybe this is
something that we will never get a consensus on. But what was *your*
justification for serving private meals restricted to only an elite
few out of everyone's feast money?

I'm still a little bit uneasy about serving special dishes to only
the headtable, but at least if they are sotelites some folks in the
hall might at least get to see them and thus have it add to the ambiance.

I don't see any direct benefit here to the feast goers. If this does
add to the event, and having your Crown there often does, then that
should come out of the site fee, not the feast fee, IMHO. And I wouldn't
include the entire entourage anyway. That appears to have increased
your feast cost by about 15 percent.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net