SC - Ebay listing for Platina

micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Wed Apr 18 17:42:22 PDT 2001

Brangwayna Morgan asked:
> countgunthar at hotmail.com writes:
> > Or I just did some recipes that I sent to the Aten-rapier
> > list for period breakfasts and period breakfast food.
>
> Please, give me your input!  I've been working (for far too long) on an
> article for my shire newsletter on just this topic.  What do folks in your
> area consider period breakfast food?

Recently here on this list we did have a very good discussion on
period breakfasts. If you missed it, you might want to glance
through this file in the FOOD section of the Florilegium:
breakfast-msg     (63K)  2/ 9/01    What's for breakfast? SCA and
period.

There are also related files such as the one on griddle cakes/flatbreads
and porridges that might also be useful for this.

I too, would be interested hearing more on this from Gunthar if this
is new information. And Brangwayna, I would be interested in considering
your article for the Florilegium when you get it completed. If desired
I can hold it until after it has been published in your local newsletter
before adding it to the Florilegium.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net