SC - special needs

Rovena rovena at softdisk.com
Wed Apr 18 18:57:08 PDT 2001

<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>>Out here we can rent wheel-chair accessible port-a-potties. These
<DIV></DIV>>are
<DIV></DIV>>useful for all sorts of disabilities, not only wheelchairs, being
<DIV></DIV>>lower to the ground, having a wide doorway, and hand rails inside,
<DIV></DIV>>as
<DIV></DIV>>well as a lot more interior space. I'm sure they must cost more than
<DIV></DIV>>a regular single, but if you have other people in your shire with
<DIV></DIV>>physical problems besides your husband, it might be worth seeing if
<DIV></DIV>>they can fit into a budget.
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>>Anahita
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>They are also useful for women in Tudor/Elizabethan gowns(!), and parents dealing with small children new to the art of toileting themselves appreciate the extra space.  The very pregnant appreciate the handrails.  All in all, if the extra cost isn't too much, all sorts of people are made happy by the handicap accesible port-a-potty.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>