SC - Opinions?

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 19 06:10:12 PDT 2001

In a message dated 04/19/2001 7:23:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Seton1355 at aol.com writes:

> Will they go bad in 4 hours? Or do you think they will still be OK to eat?

I think I would be hesitant to eat them after that long, even after reading
Adamantius' posting. You might want to check if your local grocery has one of
those mylar bag that keep cold stuff cold and hot stuff hot for several
hours. We have transported an ice cream in one for an hour and it worked
smashingly. I know that Albertson's sells them for $1.99 and they are quite
roomy. Not sure if that chain is in your area, but it's pretty representive
of most grocery stores.

Chilling them and eating them cold might be safer in general if you can't
find one...

Ilaria