SC - Ebay listing for Platina

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 19 11:12:48 PDT 2001

- --- Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com> wrote:
> It purports to be a 1530 edition. I have it on my
> watch list, but have
> not yet bid on it (probably for the same reasons
> most of us haven't).
> It's currently going for around $12 US, but that was
> an hour or two ago,
> and I don't believe the unspecified reserve has been
> met. I hate that...
> what ever happened to the old, "Bidding will start
> at $5000," ?
>
> Adamantius

Turns out my $300 bid DID get the highest, but, alas,
the reserve has not yet been met.  That's as high as I
can go, so if someone tops it, I'm out of luck.  Oh,
well...maybe another one of these will come along in,
oh, another 400 years or so.  Maybe I'll bid on that
one...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

=====
"The half full glass and the half empty glass both contain the same amount of liquid...the half empty glass, however, has a fly in it."