SC - RE. OOP Question for the Australians

Susan Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 19 23:19:45 PDT 2001

Thank you, My Lady,
    The hospitality of the people of your Barony should be a well known
fact.  I would have set a line to this list as well as to your Barony's web
site & the Norsefolk list, but I was rushed at the end of my preparations &
didn't get time to do all the pre trip correspondence I would have liked.  I
will send you a copy of my letter about my visit off list so as not to bore
everyone with my verbosity (can y'all tell I got spellchecker on my new
computer at home?) about my trip.
    One recommendation I have to make is that anyone who is going to Denver
should try to stay at the Castle Marne Inn B&B (www.castlemarne.com).  It is
a great place.  The food there was wonderful (OFC).
Hej!
Olaf
anyone else who wants to read "My Trip to Denver" just drop me a line.