SC - SCA land/Bingo

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Apr 19 23:41:57 PDT 2001

HiHo Everybody - Mari here, just back from Rowany Festival (think "Pensic"
with only about 1000 souls) and still somewhat whacked out from the 14 hour
non-stop night drive home....

In regards to Aethelthryth's question about Beetroot on our Hamburgers - yep
we occasionally do add this ingredient (unless wearing white clothes OR if
you're a terminally Klutz with food as I am :-p).  Bear in mind that the
"Cult of the Golden Arches" is very well established here and we're
therefore used to pickles as well.

It's the canned variety of Beetroot - steam cooked and preserved in it's own
juice - and served in slices.

Hope that answers the question :-p

Mari