SC - probably a legal question...

deborah minyard dminmin at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 16:18:20 PDT 2001

I can handle the cooling bit - I have a cooling paddle ;-)

Think of a sort of baseball bat shaped hollow item, you put cold
water in it and stir it around in the whonking big pots of soup.
Thermal difference takes care of the rest. If you are going to be
at coronation tomorrow, I can toss it into the van and loan it to
you ;-)

I have seen people sterilize the blue ice packs and toss them
into the pots, and they seem to like the results.

- -margali
The Quote Starts Here:
Oh, and if you don't have a walk-in fridge, how do you handle
cooling down large
amounts
of soup enough to make it safe to pour into freezer containers or
put the pot in
the
fridge?