SC - To boile pigges feete and petitoes

Craig Jones & Melissa Hicks meliora at asiaonline.net.au
Sat Apr 21 20:09:30 PDT 2001

Cranberries are a hard little red berry and are very sour.  Everyone I know
who prepares them uses a lot of sugar.

Whether they are good or not is a matter of taste.  I'm not fond of them, my
wife likes them.  If you like the juice, you would probably enjoy the berry.

And, yes, they are a cultural icon.

Bear